Try mixing Kirk’s Original Bar Soap with Super Washing Soda for an eco-friendly DIY stain remover that’s both effective and budget-friendly. Kirk’s Bar Soap is renowned for its natural ingredients and skin-friendly properties, making it a top choice for homemade cleaning solutions. Combined with Super Washing Soda, a powerful household cleaner, this mixture offers a non-toxic and budget-friendly alternative for tackling tough stains on fabrics. Apply the mixture directly to the stain before washing for optimal results.
- ½ of 4oz bar Kirk’s Original, fragrance-free, grated
- 1 cup super-washing soda
- 8 cups water
- Two 1-quart canning jars
- Immersion blender
- 2-quart saucepan
- Grate ½ bar soap
- Heat 4 cups of water to boiling and soap to boiling water and stir until melted
- Add 1 cup washing soda and stir until dissolved
- Pour 2 cups of soap mixture into each 1-quart jar
- Add 2 cups of water to each jar, leaving room for the blender
- Seal jars, shake lightly and place upside down to cool until the mixture is gelatinous and white; about 6 hours.
- Blend each jar until creamy mayo-like sauce
- Store in soap pump or squeeze bottle for easy laundry application
What more recipes for homemade cleaning products?